Friday, July 07, 2006

Congratulations E

Big hugs and kisses to Erica, Matt, Josh, Taylor, Chloe, Maddy & Baily on the arrival of their most gorgeous little (well not quite little!!!) daughter and sister McKenna Rose Glover. (The photos are on Rozzies blog if you want a peek - she is just divine!)
Im sure she will fill your lives with love guys!!!

Ive decided I just should give up on comps!!! Went to stick down my single for the masters and decided this morning that I hate it. Love the concept, love the journalling, just hate the actual LO - so back to the drawing board today. I want to alter and re print the photo, so hopefully my mum is picking up a cartridge for me this morning. I really do want to get it all together and send it off Monday - keep your fingers crossed that the kids are really good for me while Craig is at golf on Sunday.

1 comments:

Me said...

Bummer about your SM entry, I'm sure something will come together right for you!!! I've just scanned your blog because its been a while since I've read it and I totally love the layouts you've done recently, you have a yummy style, so I'm sure your entry will be gorgeous! Thanks for the congrats!
Hugs
Rach xx