Sunday, April 20, 2008

8 weeks ...already

Since this post has been in draft form since Jacinta turned 8 weeks on Sunday, I thought I would post it incomplete today (Wednesday). I will get around to typing out her 8 week letter soon, but until then I will just share the pics I plan to include...

...8 weeks and so many cute clothes.

....one of your favorite places for a nap...


....reaching out to touch the toys on your rocker...


....my little chubba bubba in her very cute cloth nappies...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic, that top photo of Jancinta is so cheeky and cute. She is just adorable.

You are shining at the moment. Glad you are so happy and blessed.

thinking of you.

Steph xo

Anonymous said...

Jacinta is one very chubby bubby girl!! Don't you just love baby chub!! sooo cute!