Sunday, July 20, 2008

My baby turns 11 !

Its hard to believe it, where does the time go? Its Calebs 11th birthday today! I thought it was a good time for a little photographic trip down memory lane. A photo a year 1997 - 2008. (excuse the quality of a couple of the photos, I dont have a scanner , so they are photos of photos -he came along way back before the days of digital cameras....you know, back in the olden days LOL)




I love how you can see him growing up, and see his gorgeous, sometimes toothless smile. He looks as though butter wouldnt melt in his mouth. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE
Here are a few more of my gorgeous (well most of the time) four kidlets after Calebs birthday dinner of Lasagne tonight..... I finally worked out how to get them all to smile at once too (well the boys anyway!) Caleb let one rip just before I took the first photo. Any of you with boys know how terribly funny they find farting etc, so that was enough to keep them all giggling and laughing while I took some photos!
And one final photo just because it wouldnt be a blog post with out a splash of pink these days.
My little girl in her very first flannies - could you imagine anything cuter LOL




















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 2 updates!! I haven't visited for a while, I was wondering if you would ever post again! LOL!! Love all the pics and happy birthday Caleb! Makes you feel a bit old hey! The pics of Jacinta are just gorgeous in the previous post as well!