Sunday, June 28, 2009

photo challenge

remember the weekly photo challenge - well it went into hibernation for a few weeks, but its back again now.

Last weeks challenge was flowers.
This weeks topic- favourite things. I choose Jacintas gorgeous little toes - there is just something cute about baby toes - they are still so soft and squidgy and cute. I took this shot for the challenge.

Taking this shot reminded me of a gorgeous photo I had seen on Katies photography blog recently (those of you who read my blog already know how much I love her photography...I only wish she lived closer!) I managed to snap this shot later during her 16 month photoshoot as she tried to escape LOL - Im thrilled with the way it turned out. I was amazed when I went back to look at the photo that it inspired me to take it, how similar it actually was.

0 comments: