Tuesday, December 08, 2009

2009 Advent blog-a-long | day 8

Feeling Spoilt

This year I signed up for a secret Santa with the lovely ladies from the newbie quilters group on Essential Baby. Today it was opening day. I received the most gorgeous gift from the very talented Esther.

A beautiful handmade tote, lots of other crafty goodies and the essential item, some chocolate! I'm feeling very spoilt and grateful indeed. Thank You so much Esther, its all just perfect.

If you want to check out what I sent my swap partner Car, you can see it on her gorgeous blog here ( I forgot to take a photo before I wrapped and posted it) Oh and yes its not a very secret santa, we all find out who our gifts come from...its nice to know who put all that thought and effort into making something especially for you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that tote, and I bet it won't take you long to turn the pink charm squares into something great :)

Nat said...

Yummy yummy! Have fun! (and I'm just loving your post-a-day thing, I look forward to it every day :))