Wednesday, December 09, 2009

2009 Advent blog-a-long | day 9

Annual Christmas Cards


Each year I like to make my own Christmas cards to send out to family and friends. Ever since the year Caleb was born they have been based around a photo (or two) of the kids. The last couple of years I have also done an e-card which I email to some of those on my list - I know that family and god parents etc keep the yearly cards, so they will always get a real life version.


This year I have three different cards to send out. These first two were made with my favourite photos of each of the kids from this year. I wanted to get in early and have them printed - I don't know why, I always end up waiting till the last minute to get them in the post!


Being the Christmas tragic that I am, I couldn't help myself taking the obligatory Christmas hat photos of each of the kids and a Christmasy themed group shot. It wouldn't seem right not to have them on a card too, and when found a template on line (at ilp) I knew with a few modifications it would be perfect for my photos.

Here are the other cards I have made over the years...
2008 20072006 20051997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, Wow look how much the kids (and the family) have grown!

1 comments:

Nat said...

Love it Nic - my fave was 2008. Although I do love the christmassy e-card of this year. I have bought a few card kits from 2peas, and even made one of them, but I don't think I'll get time to go and print them out, darn it!!