Saturday, January 08, 2011

everyday life | week 1




As much as I enjoyed my Photo a day challenge last year, I have decided to approach it a little differently this year. I'm going to choose 10 photos a week and put them together as an overview of the week. This will allow me to add more than one photo from a day, and not necessarily require me to take photos every single day. I put together the template, from some freebies designed for a monthly photo project, available from simple as that , and customised it a little to suit what I was after.

1 comments:

kathy said...

I like your idea and digital layout for your week and congratulations for completely your photo a day. I did mine in 2009 and had a break for 2010 and 2011 myself and 6 friends are all doing it. It's great looking back on your everyday life. Your crafting goals will keep you busy and I like the idea of 2 computer free nights...the www is such a trap sometimes. Regards Kathy, Brisbane